Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, February 23, 2006
My very first post! Are you proud of me?
So I've done something I never thought I'd see myself do- I've become a BLOGGER! My friend S. has been pestering me for the past week so I finally caved. So far it has been relatively pain-free! Now the tough stuff- what to write?

I'll answer that question another day.....figure skating awaits
posted by angelina @ 7:25 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger shauna said…

    Yes I am so proud. Maybe I'll print you off a certificate!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Fluffica said…

    hey grammy dub,
    i will add it to my blogroll. i am always appreciate another form of procrastination.
    see you tmw
    jessica aka duchie aka fluffica

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger hlr said…

    Congrats on the blog! tty soon!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger shauna said…

    Hmmmm. Is it Saturday already. Who was recently giving ME a hard time about you know what!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER