Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Bi-Polar blogger
A friend, who shall be named D-unit, recently commented that my blog was amusing because things are great one day, and the next I am in the depths of hell. What can I say, I'm not consistent! haha....Well I was having a jolly good time the other day; today not so much. I won't have my chapters done before I leave on Thursday (which I have worked on all day with the odd hijink thrown in here and there), and tomorrow I have to work on my capacity paper as I have to present it on the weekend. I also have the mother of all to-do lists for tomorrow, clean up house, get rent ready, wash clothes, prepare for committee meeting, pack, pick up dog poop, mark two late papers (what the flip? they wrote the final on Saturday!), and so on and so forth.

My faith in Jon Stewart was slightly diminished today when I saw his interview with Tom Selleck on the Daily Show. He kept making fun of Tom's new tv-movie called Jessie Stone: Death in Paradise. Like, step off bitch! You don't beak Magnum F'ing P.I. Him and his short shorts will lay you out!

And you know, for an older dude, Tommy still has it!
posted by angelina @ 12:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER