Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, April 17, 2006
Easter
Hope everyone had a nice Easter,

Mine was pretty good. Saturday I took Puddy for a walk down by the river, which was not the best idea. He's a pretty strong dog, and he was so excited at the beginning of the walk that he kept gagging himself on his collar. He actually puked a little. Then anytime another dog showed up on the trail, he almost ripped my arm out of its socket to try and play.

I marked prairie geog papers, and I am 3/4 done. I learned some new words that are actually words but I'd never heard of them before: exportation and importation. huh

Easter Sunday was a really good day. I went home and I haven't been home in so long, I think it was the beginning of Feb. when I was back last. There's so much water out there. There's a community well near my grandparents' farm, and it's totally under water. That's unprecedented.

Anyway, I visited my Grandma B. and Aunt Karen for a bit, got bombarded with chocolate, and then we went out to my Grandma and Grandpa's for Easter supper. That was good times, but it was like animal farm, lol, four horses, four dogs, and tons of cats. There wasn't too much drama, as is wont to happen with a big family, just Grandma showing off her 'pecker' mints. LOL. Everyone on my Mom's side was there, even my brother who never does family things! I played bocce ball with my cousins, and got an invite to my cousin Vinny's grad. It's on the 2nd of June, the day I get back from England, so I am going to try and make it, but guaranteed I'll be a mess.

So we get possession today on our new, pimped house.....sweet!
posted by angelina @ 12:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER