Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, April 10, 2006
Some Pics From Alberta
Me, Dee and Tanya

Nicky


Dee and Amos


Talia and I.

These were the PG-13 pics- some others weren't fit to post, lol.

What else to say, I am home now (YAY!), housesitting is done until Thursday, when I must go over to my aunt and uncle's house.

I should find out about Africa sometime this week. I also have to get the rest of my thesis written by Thursday and I am not finding the inspriation.

I don't have much else to say right now, no coffee running through my system makes Angie something...something...



posted by angelina @ 9:37 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER