Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Oy! The weather!
We're supposed to be leaving for Alberta tonight- and the weather right now is the pits. I was just listening to the radio and apparently the department of highways issued a travel advisory for Highway 7, the one we're supposed to be traveling on. I have travelled on highways where travel has not been recommended; sometimes it was a breeze, other times it felt like I was taking my life into my hands, so not too sure what to do. Oyen is only 3 hrs away, so it wouldn't be too much of an ordeal tonight. But I think we'll have to play the trip by ear today.

Anyway I got my passport photos last night, and yes, china lily, they are totally bunk! I look like some depressed terrorist or something! hahah. But I don't care, the only people who will see it are the customs people, and I am sure they get some doozies! It's been bad, ever since I found out about England, that's all I've been thinking about! How long to stay, which hostel to choose in London, what to see.....it's been pretty bad! I am sure the rosy glow will fade soon, but rught now it is so exciting!

So, hope everyone has a good weekend!
posted by angelina @ 6:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER