Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Friday, March 03, 2006
I have the shining...
I went into campus yesterday in order to a) get my curling broom and b) curl. I parked my car near Dief to go into cubicle hell and get my broom. I only put in enough change to last until 5, cause I was intending to drive over to the curling rink.

So I meet up with Rebeka in the office, I have a drink, and she suggests I just drive over to curling with her. I said sure, why not, I'll take the ticket for my car. So off we go...

We won our curling game- sweet! Rebeka dropped me off at the Dief drive/campus drive intersection after the game, and I have two options. I could go up to the office and drop off my curling stuff, or I could just go to my car. My spidey sense was tingling- I decided to go to my car- the Parking enforcement lady was one car away from mine- just in the process of giving this other car a ticket!! Talk about timing!

Karen suggested that I start up my own 1-900 number for parking-related advice. I might just do that...
posted by angelina @ 8:03 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha...good to hear you are putting the parking pass to good use...take full advantage, those a-holes at the uni deserve it once in a while...anyway, just wanted to check things out. You really crack me up...home soon!! ap

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER