Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, March 13, 2006
The weekend report
Potluck with the geography peeps was fun and good times on Friday night! Lots of good food, poker and drinking games were involved. It made for a very tiring day at Seedy Saturday, but I had so much fun helping out with it that I didn't mind the tiredness at all- I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when helping out with non-profits, and just hanging out with community-minded people. I spent the day in the kitchen, peeling beets for the luncheon, chatting with the other community kitchen ladies, and doing dishes. I took some time to buy some really sweet necklaces at Seedy Saturday, I guess this lady does beadwork out of her home.

That night I fell asleep pretty much an hour after I got home- I felt like such a tool cause I woke up at 11:30 and I was supposed to go to a friend's b-day celebrations. I ended up organizing my recycling for about an hour and then going back to sleep.

Yesterday the Interpid decided she wasn't going to run for me- so I missed the last belly dancing class- sucks! We curled last night and annihilated the other team- 9-0 after 4 ends, and we only had three players.

I worked on my CCA internship application until about 2 this morn and shipped it off. Talked to Voellmecke and chances are really really good that I'll get an interview- apparently if you're from Saskatchewan you're automatically put down for one. Sweet!

This week I am starting to go into work mode. Pullin an all nighter tonight, probably one of many nights ahead until Taschereau....feel free to check in on me from time to time!
posted by angelina @ 3:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Fluffica said…

    all nighters are the best. true that. double true.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER