Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Am I ever glad I went drinking tonight
I met the co-op centre peeps at the local for a couple pints- and found out some useful information about the CCA internship that I want to apply for. Last year the application deadline for this internship was in June so I thought 'yeah, if I start checkin things out at the beginning of May, I should be good to go'. This year the application deadline is NEXT WEDNESDAY. Yeah it really pays to check into the website from time to time hey? So how to get two references without sounding like a total moron? I guess I'll have to figure that out by tomorrow.

Whichever way I cut it, I am getting my application in next week. It may not be the greatest, but as the old adage goes, you never know until you try....
posted by angelina @ 10:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER