Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
I want to pimp slap Mother Nature
Jeez! when will it end?

Today we had freezing rain, and then they're calling for more snow! Anyone reading this probably knows this anyway, but I am being whiny whiny. I just hope it isn't like this next weekend cause I really want to go to Alberta and visit my ass off!

Trying to find the inspiration to work on my thesis right now- and it ain't comin. I've been reading articles for the NRE project the past two days. I do feel much better about my thesis though- my supervisor feels that I can get defended by the end of June, provided I give her chapter drafts every week until the beginning of May. I'll get crackin soon I promise....

My fellow knitters and I transferred the top secret knitting project over to its rightful recipient today- I think she was pleased with it, and I must say it turned out very nicely indeed!

Got an email today from the Co-op centre. The next co-operative youth conference is in Manchester (if you're not a Manc you're a Wank) ENGLAND at the end of May, and the epicentre of the co-operative movement! I had pretty much wrote off going, but apparently the Centre is funding people to attend. So maybe.....? May is going to be a busy busy month if I do manage to get there. But jet setting indeed!

That's all that's new from my corner of cubicle hell....over and out.
posted by angelina @ 4:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER