Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Adventures in Babysitting
I love that episode of the Simpsons where Homer starts a bowling team with Apu, Moe and Otto, and Springfield Elementary enforces school uniforms on the kids. The best scene is where Bart and Lisa come into the kitchen and tell Marge the uniforms suck- she wonders where they pick up that language and it shows Homer talking on the phone about how the team they played the night before sucked, they just plain sucked, they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. Then he hangs up saying that his 'damn weiner kids are listening'. AHAHAHAHAH, I almost wet myself when that part comes on.

Well I am still watching the damn weiner kids- until tomorrow- and for those who know my Patrick/Vanessa ("weiner weiner") story, you'll catch the double meaning, haha. All three of them are pretty good kids, and I've been playing Mother Goose the past couple of days, making supper, getting groceries and doing dishes, and tomorrow night I have to take Ryan to a basketball game. They give me a little chuckle- they're the only teens/preteens that I know who watch the Food Network 24/7. I am not even kidding- I feel like I've developed an up close and personal relationship with the Barefoot Contessa, Nigella (bites) and Mike Smith (Chef at Home) haha.

It's kind of sad though- it'll probably be the last time they'll need me to stay with them when their parents go away-I'm gonna miss it! tear.....(((sob)))
posted by angelina @ 8:49 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER