Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, March 20, 2006
Uhhhh.....
Kay, not sure why my sidebar is all screwy, I'll have to look into that.

Any way my weekend was good.....maybe even too good. I have felt really tired and out of it pretty much the whole day, and it might take a couple days good sleep to feel normal.

Nicky and I made it out to Alberta, and we were able to visit all the peeps: Carlson, Sasha, Dee and Tanya. I drank lots of beer, got very little sleep, and did lots of driving! The roads fortunately were not bad until we hit the Saskatchewan border, then they went from pristine, to a flippin skating rink. The drive home was slow goin's but we got home alright.

That's all I am gonna say about that. I'll post some pics (PG-13 ones of course), when I get them.

In other news, I am getting my conference plans in order, it sounds like we'll fly out on the 22nd and arrive back the second. That'll give me an extra week in England- sweet.

And, eek! I got a call today from Erin Nelson- the woman hiring for the Co-op internship. She wants to do an interview on Wednesday this week! I have to get prepped for that tomorrow.
posted by angelina @ 6:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER