Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, March 30, 2006
I heart Steve Nash!

Props out to my homey Carl Carlson for giving me a sweet surprise this morning. He came by my house, gifts in hand- a Spongebob Squarepants Crabby Patty carry case and Easter Spongebob keychain, both filled with candy! ahahahahaha! I would use the carry case as a purse to the bar but I am positive someone would take it- Cause it's so cool!

I pulled a collossal all-nighter on campus last night, got home at 5, got some stuff accomplished, more than I would have if I stayed at home. I have learned though that it is not a good idea to put four tablespoons of instant coffee into one cup. Not good at all. I am doing it again tonight, but as of now I actually got some stuff accomplished. I think I'll be able to get one chapter fully done by about midnight, just in time to work on another for a bit.

It may be because I have been watching a lot of basketball with Ryan the past few days, but I have developed a teensy little crush on Steve Nash, NBA extraordinaire. He falls into that category of 'not sure why, but you think they're hot'. Maybe it's the hair, I like them shaggy, or that he is against the Bush administration and not afraid to show it. I don't know what it is exactly but he makes me feel all tingly inside! lol
posted by angelina @ 5:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER