Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
The life of a hobo
I had an epiphany. The week prior I was at my aunt and uncle's watching my cousins. I was home for four nights. This week I am at Hayley's. I'll be here till Saturday. I get to be home for three nights, then I have to go watch my aunt and uncle's dog while they're in Europe. They're gone for two weeks. During this time I'll have to be packing up my stuff at my place to get ready to move. I am over at my aunt and uncle's up till the point when I leave for Quebec, then I am gone for five days. When I get home, my stuff will be moved into a new place. So, essentially by the end of it I'll have been living out of a suitcase for a month.

I wonder, if I wasn't single would people be asking me to housesit/petsit all the time?
posted by angelina @ 6:52 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger shauna said…

    I don't know what your plans are for the 2nd week of June, wondering if you're services are available? lol. No, I suggest throwing a housewrecker, maybe word will get around and you'll be free.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER