Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Saying goodbye
Today I got a new student ID card. Not cause I lost my old one, the poor thing was just wore out. It doesn't work to swipe to get into the PAC equipment room anymore. Last night the dude that sits at the desk as you swipe in beaked me cause I'm supposed to have a card that works, and 'he shouldn't let me in but he would this time but I should go get a new card.' Kinesiology fourth year on a power trip. Jeez.

I tried to make'er last but she couldn't hack it anymore. I've had that thing through 7 years of school-and I wanted it to see the end of my years at the U of S. I look so young in my pic that people say they can't recognize me. The paint on the front was starting to chip off of it. Plus it was fun watching the librarians get pissed because they couldn't run their laser pen across my bar-code, then get all bent out of shape when they had to type it in! HAHA! I am so diabolical....

So, now I have a new card. The picture looks a little more jaded and scarier, the bar code and magnetic strips now function properly, and I can walk the PAC halls with impunity.
posted by angelina @ 6:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger China Lily said…

    ha ha, it is only natural that us grad students look a little (or in my case, a whole hell of a lot) jaded in our school pics. after all, six (or worse, seven) years of paying tuition can sure bite the big one!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Fluffica said…

    moreover, it is quite hilarious when your picture from first year doesn't even resemble you anymomore eh fanger? "are you trying to write this exam for somebody else?" "no, i swear it's me" ha!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER