Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Oversexed co-operators
I got a call today regarding my staffing the co-op youth camp in July. As a condition of me getting the trip to England, I have to attend co-op camp for a week, provide a seminar on one aspect of co-operation, and be the staff co-ordinator, or something like that. Doesn't sound too bad, but it means that I'll be supervising of a whack of teenagers with ragin' hormones. Props out to V-dawg who did this for TWO YEARS! Wow....

Anyway, I should be busy right now working hard core on my thesis, but I just feel blah. Why is it that when you are at your busiest, you crave booze? At least in my case that's what's happening. And, for some reason, this is the season when my existential crises occur.....'What is going to happen after I defend?' 'Am I taking so long to finish because I fear what comes after school is done?' 'Will I ever find 'THE ONE'? 'Should I paint my toenails tonight?'

Maybe it's like Fluff says, Spring offers renewal. And perhaps the thought that something- much much better than the state of life right now- is right around the corner.
posted by angelina @ 8:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER