Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Friday, April 21, 2006
The infamous girl scout cookies
This afternoon I was working on my capacity paper over at my aunt's house, when all of the sudden Puddy the dog starts to go mental at the front door. Shorty after the doorbell rings- and it's the two cutest little girls you have ever seen. They were Girl Scouts, doing the rounds to sell cookies. So, the whole while they're saying their little speech, I am trying to hold Puddy back, which is pretty hard when he doesn't have his collar on. The dog is a bull- he got away from me and practially bowls over these two girls, who look more than slightly terrified, cause the dog is as tall as they are. And there I am, screaming like a banshee at the dog, who isn't paying attention and is sniffing at the little girls and their cookies. Eventually I get him back in the house behind his gate. I felt so guilty about the dog that I bought some cookies. They're pretty good.
posted by angelina @ 12:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER