Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Full of the Rage! (and it's not even noon yet)
So, get a load of this.

Before I move to Ghana, I need to get a shitload of vaccinations for stuff like hepatitis, yellow fever, maybe rabies, and so on and so forth.

I made an appointment with the International Travel Clinic for Friday to get the ball rollin', because before you know it, it'll be September and I'll be saying sayonara!

So I made the appointment with the Clinic, and then the receptionist told me that I had to make arrangements to fax them my health records. I attended school in the same place for the whole of my formative years, the booming metropolis of Viscount, so they referred me to the Humboldt office. (Keep in mind these offices are in the same health region)

I contacted the Humboldt office, who then told me that they didn't have my records and that I should contact the Lanigan office. When I spoke to Lanigan, they told me that they sent their records to Humboldt, and if Humboldt didn't have my records, then I should contact the Saskatoon office.

I contacted the main office in Saskatoon, who then told me that they sent their records to the International Travel Clinic. And when I called the InternationalTravel Clinic again, they searched their records, couldn't find me, and told me to contact Humboldt to double check.

I called Humboldt again to double check, they did and couldn't find me, and then said to contact the main office again. I did, and they immediately transferred me to the International Travel Clinic without speaking to me.

What the fuck! Why am I contacting offices IN THE SAME HEALTH REGION who should, in my opinion, have their records consolidated? Again, to underscore my rage, WHY ARE MY RECORDS LOST among offices IN THE SAME HEALTH REGION, and WHY AM I CONTACTING THEM!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So, I looked on the Saskatoon Health Region website and got the email of the public relations representative, and she got an earful. Well I guess it would be an eyeful because I emailed her- I am way beyond talking to anyone anymore in a civil tone.
posted by angelina @ 10:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER