Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, April 27, 2006
I am the worst person ever
This morning I dropped my aunt and uncle's dog Puddy off at the kennel for the night. I am heading out to Quebec for the weekend for my workshop, and no one is able to take care of him for tonight. As I was getting ready to leave Puddy started crying (if a dog cries), and struggling to go with me. It was too much to bear- I started crying as I left the place....I now know that I will never be able to own a pet, even though I find them annoying most times, I get attached too quickly!

So, talk to y'all after I get back May 1. Then, I must go undercover once again to work on thesis revisions!
posted by angelina @ 9:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER