Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Friday, June 09, 2006
Sometimes it pays to be a beatch
After I sent an email to the public relations lady for the Saskatoon Health Region, I recieved another phone call from the International Travel Clinic, telling me that they have been notified of my issues. They then proceeded to tell me that they do indeed have another storage facility, and to have them go look for my records, it would cost me 8 dollars. I felt like telling her, well I'll just take that off of the long distance charges I racked up calling all those different offices! but having calmed down I just told her it didn't matter. So, we pieced together my vaccination history, and I have to get new boosters for everything anyway, except I may be able to get out of getting rabies shots, but I had to promise that I woudn't go spelunking or try and pet any strange dogs. I'm getting about five shots today, at least that's what I was told. By the end of the summer I am going to be invincible! No disease will touch me!
posted by angelina @ 9:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER