Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Sunday, March 11, 2007
More pictures
The river at Kumdi, on the road from Kpandai to Salaga. It's gone down quite a bit since November!

This is the river bank that the public means would not make if all of the passengers stayed in the truck.....

More cows, holy horns!

Gathering firewood with baby in tow.

Kpandai/Salaga road


Baby monkey!

Monkey! This one is at the Catholic Mission in Salaga.
posted by angelina @ 11:02 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pics Ang, that bike is sick.
    Still waiting on those safari trophy pics. I saw a video of someone on a 'safari' (it was penned) anyways they were hunting lion. He striffed it and it started coming at them, the guides and everyones guns were blazing, they all missed and had to reload. The lion jumped the guy that paid for the hunt and took out his shoulder. Then, they mowed him down, unfortunately.
    Your living a crazy life over there, hope your not any crazier when you get back

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER