Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, June 12, 2006
My guns hurt real bad!
I think I'm done with needles for a while. Over Friday and Monday I've had eight needles in total. Tetanus/pertussis, measles/mumps/diptheria, hepatitis A and B, yellow fever, typhoid, polio, meningitis and a tuberculosis test. The one I got in my upper arm this morning makes it feel like someone just up and sucker punched me. And I've noticed that I reacted to the yellow fever and tetanus shots- I have red, itchy welts on the backs of my arms where they stuck the needle. Ugh...but I have decided that I am not going to worry about rabies shots. It is a relief not to have to spend the money on that!

This weekend was crazy but good! Rat/cat/dog sitting again, Nicky's stagette (I was boozed, and it was good times), and Sharm/Jana's wedding/baby shower. Lots of good food, and the best angel food cake I've ever had! Also lots of running around, visiting, and tanning.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but today I am super bored, and instead of working (as I should be), I am not motivated to start it. Ah well, that is what tonight is for, I always work better at night.
posted by angelina @ 3:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER