Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Grumpy day
I think I am reacting to my flu shot. I feel tired, headachy, and generally lethargic. That is one factor in my all around bad mood today.

Last night I did my Costco trip with Nicky....one of the things I bought was the biggest bottle of multivitamins I've ever seen. I also picked up some bug spray, sunscreen, etc etc.

We also went for supper at E.E. Burritos- I had pupusas(?) and tamales, refried beans and rice, washed down with a sangria. Yum yum

I was also really excited to finally have my power cord back- I re-commenced downloading videos last night.

Over. and. out.
posted by angelina @ 10:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER