Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
I have discovered the greatness that is Korn
I never really listened to Korn before- I always thought that they were this pretentious heavy metal band and I didn't listen on principle. Yesterday I was coding up a storm and I had Yahoo videos running in the background so I could get a music mix, but also change it to a song that I felt like hearing. Then this song came on, it was loud, it was angry, it had a good beat, it was heaven to my ears. Since then I've been listening to all the Korn videos on the Yahoo site. Me likeeeeee.....
posted by angelina @ 12:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER