Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, July 17, 2006
I can't believe I drank half of the whole thing!
I am really hurting right now. I don't know what part of me thought it would be smart to tie one on the day before I go back to work. Yesterday was the gift opening for Nicky's wedding....had a few beers there. Then Dee and I headed to Nicky's after cleanup, where we proceeded to clean out her liquor cabinet. Then Jason's best man and I polished off an 18 pack of beers. If it wasn't so expensive, I would be quite proud at my drinking ability! Last night was fun just chillin and chattin. Some revelations were made (well one in particular), that had me thinking for most of the day today about what could have been.....

Anyway, Nicky's wedding. What can I say, it was a fabulous day, and totally worth the stress and lack of sleep and sore feet over the past few months, and particularly the two nights prior to the date. She looked fabulous, my fellow bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous, and the ceremony was perfect- they both looked so happy. I got very emotional during it cause Nicky's father, almost like a second dad to me, cried at the ceremony. It was probably a bittersweet day for him, he gets to see his little girl get married.

The dance itself was so much fun- the high school girls were all out representing. Cecile, Dee, Tanya, Me, Nicky, Deanna were there, cutting up a rug, catching up, drinking our faces off. The groomsmen were some great dudes too, lots of fun to hang out with. There was some face-in-boob action, dry humping, inappropriate groping, and fold-up chair attacks (a la World Wrestling Federation). Yeah, you could say things got a little out of control by the end of the night! I will post some pics when I get home...

Dee is still in Saskatoon at my house and I really don't want to be here at work today- partially because I don't feel good and partially cause I want to chill out with her and have a visit. I also have to start preparing for Co-op Camp which starts this week! I am not rattled yet but one individual in my group has not submitted her lesson plan yet which has me concerned and warrants a phone call to her place of residence!
posted by angelina @ 11:50 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger China Lily said…

    what's a wedding without some good ol' dry humping? at least you didn't fall off a chair whilst being a tremendously drunk maid of honour. ask me about it later.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are out of control spanks, out of control. how did your ebay purchase perform? i am dying to know.

    -Kered

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER