Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Saturday, June 17, 2006
A word of advice....
When you're in the midst of your degree, save EVERYTHING you ever do, even if it bogs down your computer. Somewhere in the span of a year I've missplaced my final colloquium presentation. I can't find it, or my paper notes from that day. Bloody hell! That pisses me off- now I have to base my defense presentation off of an old conference presentation which makes for more work. Blah!

On another note, why is it that people are alarmed when I tell them I am not watching the Stanley Cup playoffs, and that I don't really care who wins? I don't like hockey, just because a Western Canadian team is in the playoffs, doesn't mean I am going to turn into a fan overnight. The game is boring, and you can't see the players' faces. I find soccer a tad on the boring side too, but at least you can check the dudes out when they pan in! tee hee! Viva World Cup!
posted by angelina @ 4:52 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Zurocosa said…

    Let's hear it for the 'I really don't care about hockey crowd!!!!' Maybe we should make a club or something?

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kwazer said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kwazer said…

    Talk like that will get you deported.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger angelina said…

    Ahahaha, well I hope I'm deported to the Maldives

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER