Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Everyone else is doing it, so why can't I?
So I decided to try my hand at some html and in tribute to my upcoming trip, I have changed my blog template. I tried to find something that says 'Africa!' and this is the closest I could find. It kind of reminds me of savannah and a safari. Comments are much appreciated. I have to still figure out why my pic looks so stretched out, but all in all I am pleased.
posted by angelina @ 11:53 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like it, it reminds me of my days in Capetown. The days were hot, and the nights were even hotter! wink. good luck on your trip, i may even see you there!

    -chester

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER