Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, July 03, 2006
He ain't heavy....he's my brother
Yesterday I got home from spending the night in Viscount, and my roommate tells me that my brother and a mutal friend got boozed in town and were planning to come up to Saskatoon and head over to his dad's house. I'm like, whatevs- I might go over. But I didn't cause I was so sleepy!

Fast forward to 3:33 am when I get a phone call from my brother:

Me: Hello (in my man voice cause I was sleeping)
Buck: Angie, what were you doing, sleeping?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Buck: Oh yeah, well uh, how would you feel about picking me up? I'm ready to get my sleep on here.
Me: (getting angry) There's cabs in Saskatoon Buck.
Buck: (getting irate) Well can you just come pick me up!?
Me: Fine!

I hang up the phone, and head out to the car. I am at the end of the block when I get another call:

Buck: Um yeah, Steve's here and he's gonna drive over.
Me: Okay.

I proceed to drive around the block, and get back into bed. The end result of this debacle is that I am so angry that I can't get back to sleep for another hour. This morning, my brother figures that I just rolled over and went back to sleep after he called the second time because there wasn't enough time between the phone calls for me to get up and get in the car. My how drinking skews your sense of time!
posted by angelina @ 8:56 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    take it easy on the little fella, he just knows that your are a big sister, and big sister's look after little bro's. chill spanks....chillllll.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger China Lily said…

    nice. siblings are awesome.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER