Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Friday, August 04, 2006
Finally, gosh!
Note to reader: For some reason I had difficulty getting this blog fully posted. The last half was cut off when I posted, then after editing it I accidentally erased everthing. Because I am now pissed off, and lazy, the quality of this post has deteriorated over the past 20 minutes. My apologies......


I am at work right now and can't really do anything except print off articles, which doesn't require a lot of brain power. I was coding capacity interviews on campus with a newer version of Atlas TI, and now I can't use the older version out at the CRSE.

Last night I finished reading a very good but bittersweet book called the 'Time Traveller's Wife.' It is essentially a love story- the main character has a genetic defect that causes him to time travel uncontrollably, like he was having seizures, and mostly travels to times and to people that have particular meaning to him. So most of the story is about him travelling to different stages of his wife's life. His wife meets him in her childhood and grows up with him visiting her at different points in her life, and his- even after he dies, he travels to her in old age. Anyway it was a story that tugged at the old heart strings, and had me snottin' up last night.

Voellmecke and her new beau have been in Saskatchewan for the last week, and I had a BBQ with them, NatBat, Ben and Neil on Tuesday. I had a blast- we did the Famous Leader Test, and I found out that I am similar to Adolf Hitler, which made me lose my mind. What the f? I think it has to do with anxiety, insecurity, difficulty trusting people, and the need for control in my life.

I am going up to the cabin this weekend, and although I need to take revisions with me, cause they REALLY need to get done, it should be a nice trip.

There, I've updated my post, for the person that was beaking me!
posted by angelina @ 8:14 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is about time geez Wagner! Now get back to work...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER