Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Who eats pudding at 11pm? I do!
I just made butterscotch pudding and got it all over my kitchen, cause the bowl I was using wasn't big enough. My motto until I leave is: eat what I want, when I want!

Earlier this evening I met some peeps for belinis at Earl's, which were, I must note, quite orgasmic. So was the spinach and artichoke dip.

So the neighbour crisis has been resolved....it was the neighbour's wife on the OTHER side of the house that was givin Stevie grief about his wheels. He tracked the dude down and they had a little talk. The wife wouldn't even come talk to Stevie, which was again, very immature. But I think we won't have to worry about notes and such for a while....
posted by angelina @ 10:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER