Four walls and a keyboard
'I love talking about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.' ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, September 11, 2006
update
okay....so i can't post pics right now and the shift key sticks. so no caps and no pics for now..

right now i am in the cca office, that's the canadian co-operative association for all you non co-op folks. we just got back into ottawa from our week of training out at stillwaters wildnerness retreat.

there were no telephone or internet connections out there, so i wasn't able to get in touch with some of you, my apologies.

training at the camp went very well- we learned many things about acculturating, about the foundations, and about the countries. the food was awesome and very very healthy. it was almost too healthy- it kind of cleaned me out a bit, hahah

we are supposed to be on the plane in three hours, eeek! i am still excited but scared at the same time.

today has been so rushed- i will update more when i get a chance to sit and relax at an internet cafe.

over and out.
posted by angelina @ 1:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOOD LUCK CHICKY!!!!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wagner I miss you tons already! I can't wait to hear about your first impressions of Africa. Hopefully they won't shun you because you're left handed. Oh yeah...and don't show your toes! hehehe

    Keep in touch - can't believe you're so far away.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Me, Myself, and I

Alias: angelina
Where I'm at: Kpandai, Northern Region, Ghana
In 500 words or less: I am now done my schoolin' and you may all call me Master! I'm currently livin it up in a small town in Northern Ghana, and it's a blast being the only 'obruni' (white) in town!
Step into my mind, if you dare
Previous Whinings
The Closet
Shoutbox

'Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.' ~ Tehyi, Hsieh

My Faves
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER